Discovery your food and drink options for the Festival
In the Iris Cafe (open 10.00–18.00 on Saturday and Sunday)
- Coffees and hot drinks will be available
- Snacks and light meals, including sandwiches, panini, wraps, cakes and pasties, will be available
- Fitzbillies Afternoon Tea picnic boxes (finger sandwiches, scone with jam and cream, four miniature cakes, tea or coffee) will be available from the Iris Café
The café transforms into the Iris Bar on Saturday 18.30–23.00.
On the Food Lawn
- La Biga Pizzeria: sourdough pizzas with a range of toppings. Check the menu
- Steak & Honour: a Cambridge favourite for upmarket burgers and fries, including vegetarian options (Saturday 12-2pm only). Preorder online to avoid queues.
- Pimp My Fish: a fresh take on fried fish, plus halloumi and Korean vegan patties. See the menu
- Waffle & Co: offering both savoury and sweet waffles (available both days). Preorder online to avoid queues.
- Jack’s Gelato: a perennial student favourite, with a remarkable range of ice creams and sorbets. Find out more
- Ts-Me Mobile Coffee: selling a range of hot and cold drinks. Find out more