Commemoration: Saturday 10 & Sunday 11 April 2021
Whilst the situation with COVID-19 seems to be improving, we have made the decision to hold this year’s Commemoration weekend virtually. We very much plan to invite reunion years back to College at a time in the future when it is safe for us to do so.
Below you will see the full programme of events for the weekend.
Saturday 10 April
- Director of Studies Gathering with Dr Ann Mullinger for her former students of Natural Sciences, 10:30am – 11:30am
- 50th Anniversary Reunion Gathering, 12pm – 1pm
- Director of Studies Gathering with Dr Gill Sutherland for her former students of History, 1:30pm – 2:30pm
- Director of Studies Gathering with Dr Emma Mawdsley and Dr Lucy Adrian for former students of Geography, 1:30pm – 2:30pm
- Roll Commemoration Lecture: Professor Susan Golombok (Director of the Centre for Family Research), 3pm – 4pm
- Virtual Reunion Drinks Gathering, 7pm – 8:30pm
Sunday 11 April
- Roll Annual General Meeting, 1-2 pm
Information on joining the virtual events will be shared on Friday 9 April.
All virtual events will be hosted on Zoom. To access the events you will need a free Zoom account, which can be set up on the Zoom website.
To confirm your place and the events that you would like to attend, please complete the booking form below.
Oops! We could not locate your form.